Архитектура и короли
Много по странам и периодам: Interet Medieval Sourcebook http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/williamofnewburgh-one.asp
Генеалогия знати норманнов http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/NORMAN%20NOBILITY.htm
1. Архитектурные памятники, замки и тд.
- English church monuments A. D. 1150-1550; an introduction to the study of tombs & effigies of the Mediaeval period (1921). Author: Crossley, Frederick Herbert. http://archive.org/details/englishchurchmon00cros
- The tombs, monuments, &c., visible in S. Paul's Cathedral (and S. Faith's beneath it) previous to its destruction by fire A.D. 1666. Author: Fisher, Payne, 1616-1693. http://archive.org/details/tombsmonumentscv00fish
- Bishop Harper and the Canterbury settlement (1903). Author: Purchas, H. T. (Henry Thomas). http://archive.org/details/bishopharperand00purcuoft
- Old abbeys and castles in England (1858). Author: Thomas Nelson & Sons. http://archive.org/details/oldabbeyscastles00thom
- Old castles, including sketches of Carlisle, Corby, and Linstock castles (1868). http://archive.org/details/oldcastlesinclud00carl
- The castles of England, their story and structure (1896), Volume: 1. Author: Mackenzie, James Dixon, Sir, 7th bart. of Scatwell and 9th of Tarbat, 1830-1900. http://archive.org/details/castlesofengland01mack
- The castles of England, their story and structure (1896), Volume: 2. Author: Mackenzie, James Dixon, Sir, 7th bart. of Scatwell and 9th of Tarbat, 1830-1900. http://archive.org/details/castlesofengland02mack
- Royal castles of England : comprising an account of those ancient fortresses ... (c1914). Author: Shelley, Henry Charles. http://archive.org/details/royalcastlesofen00sheluoft
- The early Norman castles of the British Isles (1912). Author: Armitage, Ella Sophia, 1841-1931. http://archive.org/details/earlynormancastl00armiuoft
- York: the story of its walls, bars, and castles; being a complete history, and pictorial record of the defences of the city of York, from the earliest times to the present day (1904). Author: Cooper, T. P. (Thomas Parsons), b. 1863. http://archive.org/details/yorkstoryofitswa00cooprich
- Military architecture in England during the Middle Ages (1912). Author: Thompson, A. Hamilton (Alexander Hamilton), 1873-1952. http://archive.org/details/militaryarchitec00thomuoft
- The seven Edwards of England (), Author: Patmore, Katherine Alexandra, http://archive.org/details/sevenedwardsofen00patmuoft
- Edward Augustus Freeman, William the Conqueror, www.archive.org/details/williamconqueror00freeu...
- Thomas Roscoe, The life of William the Conqueror, www.archive.org/details/lifeofwilliamcon00roscu.. .
- Eve March Tappan, In the days of William the Conqueror, www.archive.org/details/indaysofwilliamc00tapp
- James Robinson Planché, The Conqueror and His Companions, www.archive.org/details/conquerorandhis02plango...
- Frank Merry Stenton, William the Conqueror and the Rule of the Normans, www.archive.org/details/williamconquero01stengo...
- The reign of William Rufus and the accession of Henry the First (1882). Volume: 1. Author: Freeman, Edward Augustus, 1823-1892. - http://archive.org/details/reignwilliamruf00freegoog
- The reign of William Rufus and the accession of Henry the First (1882). Volume: 2. Author: Freeman, Edward Augustus, 1823-1892. http://archive.org/details/reignwilliamruf01freegoog
- King Henry Beauclerc and Reading Abbey (1917). Author: Hurry, Jamieson B. (Jamieson Boyd), 1857-1930. http://archive.org/details/kinghenrybeaucle00hurruoft
- The administration of Normandy under Henry I (1909). Author: Haskins, Charles Homer, 1870-1937. http://archive.org/details/cu31924028240079
- An outline itinerary of King Henry the First (). Author: Farrer, William, 1861-1924 http://archive.org/details/outlineitinerary00farruoft
- Henry the Second (1903). Author: Green, Alice Stopford, 1848-1929. http://archive.org/details/henrysecond00gree
- Court, household and itinerary of King Henry II (1878). Author: Eyton, Robert William, 1815-1881. http://archive.org/details/courthouseholdit00eyto
- Gesta Regis Henrici = the Chronicle of the reigns of Henry II and Richard I, A.D. 1169-1192 (1867). Author: Stubbs, William, 1825-1901. http://archive.org/details/gestaregishenric01stub
- The history of the reign of Henry the Second, and of Richard and John, his sons : with the events of the period from 1154 to 1216 ; in which the character of Thomas a Becket is vindicated from the attacks of George Lord Lyttelton Volume 2 (1790). Author: Berington, Joseph, 1746-1827. http://archive.org/details/a547266902beriuoft
- Ralph Turner. King John, England's Evil King? / или под названием King John http://www.amazon.com/King-John-Englands-Evil/dp/0752433857
- S.D. Church. King John: New Interpretations http://books.google.fi/books/about/King_John.html?id=h7sygNcw8PYC&redir_esc=y
- Graham E. Seel. King John: An Underrated King http://www.amazon.com/dp/0857285181
- John Gillingham. The English in the twelfth century : imperialism, national identity, and political values http://books.google.fi/books/about/The_English_in_the_Twelfth_Century.html?id=KN3sj0IRMsMC&redir_esc=y
- John Gillingham. Richard I http://www.amazon.com/Yale-English-Monarchs-Richard/dp/0300094043
- John Gillingham. The Angevin empire http://books.google.fi/books/about/The_Angevin_Empire.html?id=sk8tbuAcfP8C&redir_esc=y
- Iain Soden. Ranulf de Blondeville: The First English Hero http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ranulf-Blondeville-First-English-Hero/dp/1848686935
- W.L. Warren. King John http://books.google.fi/books/about/King_John.html?id=9fZclS4hZkUC&redir_esc=y
- William Chadwick. King John of England: a history and vindication http://archive.org/details/kingjohnengland00chadgoog
- Kate Norgate. England Under The Angevin Kings http://archive.org/details/englandunderang01kategoog
- Kate Norgate. John Lackland http://archive.org/details/johnlackland01norggoog
- Richard of Devizes. Chronicon de rebus gestis Ricardi PrimiThe troublesome reign of John, king of England, www.archive.org/details/cu31924013325430
- The troublesome reign of John, king of England, www.archive.org/details/cu31924013325430
- Ella Sophia Armitage, Richard I and Edward I, www.archive.org/details/richardiandedwa00richgo...
- Richard of Cirencester, The chronicle of Richard of Devizes concerning the deeds of Richard the First, King of England also Richard of Cirencester's Description of Britain, www.archive.org/details/chronicleofricha00rich
- Thomas Frederick Tout, The History of England: From the Accession of Henry III. to the Death of Edward III, www.archive.org/details/thehistoryofengl16679gu...
- John Paul Davis, The Gothic King - a Biography of Henry III http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gothic-King-Biography-Henry-III/dp/0720614805/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379835741&sr=1-1&keywords=Henry+III
- Adrian Jobson, The First English Revolution: Simon De Montfort, Henry III and the Barons' War http://www.amazon.co.uk/First-English-Revolution-Montfort-Continuum/dp/1847252265/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379835741&sr=1-3&keywords=Henry+III
- Nicholas Vincent, The Holy Blood: King Henry III and the Westminster Blood Relic, http://www.amazon.com/The-Holy-Blood-Henry-Westminster/dp/0521571286
- Edward the First (1913), Author: Tout, T. F. (Thomas Frederick), 1855-1929
- Itinerary of King Edward the First throughout his reign, A.D. 1272-1307, exhibiting his movements so far as they are recorded (1900), Author: Gough, Henry, 1821-1906
- Edward Plantagenet (Edward I.) the English Justinian; or, The making of the common law (1902), Author: Jenks, Edward, 1861-1939, http://archive.org/details/cu31924027923113
- Michael Prestwich, Edward I, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edward-I-Michael-Prestwich/dp/0300071574/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379836563&sr=1-2&keywords=Edward+I
- Was King Edward the Second a degenerate? A consideration of his reign from that point of view (1910) Author: Robinson, Chalfant, 1871-1946, http://archive.org/details/cu31924031444296
- The place of the reign of Edward 2 in English history : based upon the Ford lectures delivered in the University of Oxford in 1913 (1914), Author: Tout, T. F. (Thomas Frederick), 1855-1929, http://archive.org/details/theplaceoftherei00toutuoft
- Seymour Phillips, Edward II http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edward-II-English-Monarchs-Yale/dp/0300178026/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379836765&sr=1-2&keywords=Edward+II
- Ian Mortimer, The Greatest Traitor http://www.ianmortimer.com/histbiogs/traitor/traitor.htm
- Paul Doherty, Isabella and the Strange Death of Edward II http://www.amazon.co.uk/Isabella-Strange-Death-Edward-II/dp/1841198439/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379836765&sr=1-7&keywords=Edward+II
- Ian Mortimer, The Perfect King http://www.ianmortimer.com/histbiogs/perfect/perfect.htm
- An Action at Law in the Reign of Edward III.: The Report and the Record, Author: Pike, L. Owen, http://archive.org/details/jstor-1321415
- Richard Barber, Edward III and the Triumph of England: The Battle of Crécy and the Company of the Garter, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edward-III-Triumph-England-Company/dp/0713998385/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379838119&sr=1-1&keywords=Edward+III
- Edward III (1888), Author: Warburton, William Parsons, http://archive.org/details/edwardiii00warb
- The history of Edward the Third (1327-1377) (1900), Author: Mackinnon, James, 1860-1945, http://archive.org/details/historyedwardth00mackgoog
- The history of the life and times of Edward the Third (1869), Author: Longman, William, 1813-1877 http://archive.org/details/cu31924083856546
- Clifford J. Rogers, The Wars of Edward III: Sources and Interpretations, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wars-Edward-III-Sources-Interpretations/dp/1843835274/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379838119&sr=1-11&keywords=Edward+III
- Charles William Chadwick Oman, The history of England, from the accession of Richard II. to the death of Richard III,
- Richard II, Author: Abbott, Jacob, 1803-1879, http://archive.org/details/richardsecond00abboiala
- Nigel Saul, Richard II, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Richard-II-Yale-English-Monarchs/dp/0300078757/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379839619&sr=1-4&keywords=Richard+II
- Christopher Fletcher, Richard II: Manhood, Youth, and Politics 1377-99, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Richard-II-Politics-Historical-Monographs/dp/0199595712/ref=sr_1_13?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379839619&sr=1-13&keywords=Richard+II
- Alison Gundy, Richard II and the Rebel Earl, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Richard-Cambridge-Studies-Medieval-Thought/dp/0521837545/ref=sr_1_15?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379839619&sr=1-15&keywords=Richard+II
- Cyril Fletcher Grant, The political genius of Henry IV www.archive.org/details/politicalgenius00grango...
- Expeditions to Prussia and the Holy Land made by Henry earl of Derby, Author: Kyngeston, Richard, d. 1418; Smith, Lucy Toulmin, 1838-1911, http://archive.org/details/expeditionstopru00kyngrich
- John S. C. (John Stevens Cabot) Abbott, Henry IV, Makers of History http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/29603
- Ian Mortimer, The Fears of Henry IV http://www.ianmortimer.com/histbiogs/fears/fears.htm
- Charles Lethbridge Kingsford, Henry V : the typical medieval hero, www.archive.org/details/henryV00kinguoft
- Ian Mortimer, 1415, Henry V's Year of Glory http://www.ianmortimer.com/histbiogs/1415/1415.htm
- Christopher Allmand, Henry V, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Henry-V-Yale-English-Monarchs/dp/0300073704/ref=sr_1_11?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379841241&sr=1-11&keywords=Henry+V
- Desmond Seward, Henry V as Warlord, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Henry-as-Warlord-Desmond-Seward/dp/1909609099/ref=sr_1_19?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379843923&sr=1-19&keywords=Henry+V
- Mabel Elizabeth Christie, Henry VI, www.archive.org/details/henryvi00unkngoog
- Gasquet, Francis Aidan, The religious life of King Henry VI, http://archive.org/details/religiouslifeofk00gasquoft
- Henry the Sixth : a reprint of John Blacman's memoir, http://archive.org/details/cu31924027928625
- Bertram Wolffe, Henry VI, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Henry-VI-Yale-English-Monarchs/dp/0300089260/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379844464&sr=1-3&keywords=Henry+VI
- John Watts, Henry VI and the Politics of Kingship, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Henry-Politics-Kingship-John-Watts/dp/0521653932/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379844537&sr=1-5&keywords=Henry+VI
- Ralph A. Griffiths, The Reign of King Henry VI, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reign-Henry-Sutton-history-paperbacks/dp/0750916095/ref=sr_1_7?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379844537&sr=1-7&keywords=Henry+VI
- Keith Dockray, Henry VI, Margaret of Anjou and the Wars of the Roses: A Source Book, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Henry-Margaret-Anjou-Wars-Roses/dp/0750921633/ref=sr_1_29?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379844747&sr=1-29&keywords=Henry+VI
- Edward the Fourth (1910), Author: Stratford, Laurence, http://archive.org/details/edwardthefourth00stratuoft
- Historie of the arrivall of Edward IV. in England : and the finall recouerye of his kingdomes from Henry VI, Author: Bruce, John, 1802-1869, http://archive.org/details/historieofarriva01brucuoft
- Charles Ross, Edward IV http://books.google.fi/books/about/Edward_IV.html?id=zbmkggaM_k8C&redir_esc=y
- David Santiuste, Edward IV and the Wars of the Roses, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edward-Wars-Roses-David-Santiuste/dp/1848845499/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379844939&sr=1-1&keywords=Edward+IV
- Michael Hicks, Edward IV (Reputations), http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edward-IV-Reputations-Michael-Hicks/dp/0340760060/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379845112&sr=1-9&keywords=Edward+IV
- Mary Clive, This Sun of York: Biography of Edward IV, http://www.amazon.co.uk/This-Sun-York-Biography-Edward/dp/0351155368/ref=sr_1_54?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379845473&sr=1-54&keywords=Edward+IV
- Jonathan Hughes, Arthurian Myths and Alchemy: The Kingship of Edward IV, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arthurian-Myths-Alchemy-Kingship-Edward/dp/0750919949/ref=sr_1_152?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379846046&sr=1-152&keywords=Edward+IV
- David Baldwin, The Kingmaker's Sisters: Six Powerful Women in the Wars of the Roses, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingmakers-Sisters-Powerful-Women-Roses/dp/0750950765/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379858488&sr=1-5&keywords=David+Baldwin%2C
- Caroline Amelia Halsted, Richard III., as Duke of Gloucester and King of England www.archive.org/details/richardiiiasduk00halsgo...
- Clements R. (Clements Robert) Markham, Richard III: His Life & Character Reviewed in the light of recent research, http://archive.org/details/cu31924027929540
- Josephine Wilkinson, ”Richard III, the young king to be” & ”Richard III, From Lord of the North to King of England” http://www.amazon.co.uk/Richard-III-Young-King-be/dp/1848685130/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379849078&sr=1-1&keywords=Richard%2C+the+young+king+to+be
- Jeremy Potter, Good King Richard? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-Richard-Account-Reputation-1483-1983/dp/0094646309/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379849190&sr=1-1&keywords=Good+King+Richard
- David Baldwin, The Lost Prince, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-Prince-David-Baldwin/dp/075094336X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379849430&sr=1-1&keywords=David+Baldwin%2C+The+Lost+Prince
- Peter Hammond, Richard III and the Bosworth Campaign, http://www.amazon.ca/Richard-Bosworth-Campaign-Peter-Hammond/dp/1844152596/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379852863&sr=1-1&keywords=Peter+Hammond%2C+Richard+III+and+the+Bosworth+Campaign
- John Ashdown-Hill, The Last Days of Richard III, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Days-Richard-III-Fate/dp/0752492055/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379856250&sr=1-1&keywords=John+Ashdown-Hill%2C+The+Last+Days+of+Richard+III
- Sean Cunningham, Henry VII, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Henry-VII-Routledge-Historical-Biographies/dp/0415266211/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379853514&sr=1-1&keywords=Sean+Cunningham%2C+Henry+VII
- Thomas Penn, Winter King: The Dawn of Tudor England, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Winter-King-Dawn-Tudor-England/dp/014104053X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379853674&sr=1-1&keywords=Thomas+Penn%2C+Winter+King
- Madeleine Hope Dodds, The pilgrimage of grace, 1536-1537, and the Exeter conspiracy, 1538, www.archive.org/details/thepilgrimageofg01doddu...
- Charles Major, When Knighthood Was in Flower: or, the Love Story of Charles Brandon and Mary Tudor the King's Sister, and Happening in the Reign of His August Majesty King Henry the Eighth, www.archive.org/details/whenknighthoodwa17498gu...
- Robert Hutchinson, Young Henry: The Rise of Henry VIII, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Young-Henry-Rise-VIII/dp/0753827719/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379853777&sr=1-8&keywords=Robert+Hutchinson
- Robert Hutchinson, The Last Days of Henry VIII: Conspiracy, Treason and Heresy at the Court of the Dying Tyrant, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Days-Henry-VIII-Conspiracy/dp/0753819368/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379853777&sr=1-4&keywords=Robert+Hutchinson
- David Starkey, The Reign of Henry VIII, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reign-Henry-VIII-Personalities-Politics/dp/0099445107/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379856474&sr=1-1&keywords=David+Starkey%2C+The+Reign+of+Henry+VIII
- David Starkey, Six Wives: The Queens of Henry VIII, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Six-Wives-Queens-Henry-VIII/dp/0099437244/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379856802&sr=1-1&keywords=David+Starkey%2C+Six+Wives
- Desmond Seward, The Last White Rose; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-White-Rose-Secret-Tudors/dp/1849019800/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379858378&sr=1-1&keywords=Desmond+Seward%2C+The+Last+White+Rose
- James Anthony Froude, The reign of Edward VI, www.archive.org/details/reignofedwardvii00frou
- Chris Scidmore, Edward VI: The Lost King of England. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edward-VI-Lost-King-England/dp/0753823519
- Clements Robert Markham, King Edward VI, his life and character, www.archive.org/details/cu31924027962541
- James Anthony Froude, The reign of Mary Tudor, www.archive.org/details/marytudor00frouuoft
- Anna Whitelock, Mary Tudor: England's First Queen, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mary-Tudor-Englands-First-Queen/dp/1408800780/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379855617&sr=1-1&keywords=Mary+Tudor
- Linda Porter, Mary Tudor: The First Queen, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mary-Tudor-First-Linda-Porter/dp/074990982X/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379855721&sr=1-3&keywords=Mary+Tudor
- Susan Doran, Thomas Freeman, Mary Tudor: Old and New Perspectives, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mary-Tudor-Old-New-Perspectives/dp/0230004636/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379855721&sr=1-9&keywords=Mary+Tudor
- M. Dowling, ”Humanism in the Age of Henry VIII” http://etd.lsu.edu/docs/available/etd-11162007-100232/unrestricted/Binder2.pdf
- Thomas Joseph Pettigrew, An inquiry into the particulars connected with the death of Amy Robsart (Lady Dudley) at Cumnor Place, Berks, Sept. 8, 1560 : being a refutation of the calumnies charged against Sir Robert Dudley, K.G., Anthony Forster, and others, www.archive.org/details/inquiryintoparti00pett
- George Adlard, Amye Robsart and the Earl of Leycester; a critical inquiry into the authenticity of the various statements in relation to the death of Amye Robsart, www.archive.org/details/amyerobsartande00lanego...
- Memoirs of Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester, www.archive.org/details/memoirsrobertdu00drakgo...
- Mandell Creighton, Queen Elizabeth, www.archive.org/details/elizabethqueen00creiric...
- Anne Venable Edmunds, Romance and politics in the court of Elizabeth I, www.archive.org/details/romancepoliticsi00edmu
- Thornton Shirley Graves, The court and the London theatres during the reign of Elizabeth, www.archive.org/details/courtandlondont00gravgo...
- The Queen's entertainment : at Harefield Place, Middlesex, in July 1602, with some particulars relative to several earlier visits at Loseley, Chichester, Southampton, Winchester, Sutton, Barn-Elms, Kingston, and Putney : the princely entertainments at Kenilworth, Coventry, Warwick, Lichfield, Stafford, Worcester, &c. : and extracts from the unpublished letters of John Chamberlain, Esq. to Sir Dudley Carleton, relative to the Queen's progresses, her sickness, and death, www.archive.org/details/queensentertainm00lond
- Edmund Bohun, The Character of Queen Elizabeth, or, A full and clear account of her policies, and the methods of her government both in church and state : her virtue and defects, together with the characters of her principal ministers of state, and the greatest part of the affairs and events that happened in her times, www.archive.org/details/characterqueene00johngo...
- Arthur Donald Innes, Ten Tudor statesmen (Henry VII.--Cardinal Wolsey.--Sir Thomas More.--Thomas Cromwell.--Henry VIII.--Protector Somerset.--Archbishop Cranmer.--William Cecil (Lord Burghley)--Sir Francis Walsingham.--Sir Walter Raleigh) www.archive.org/details/tentudorstatesme00inne
- Alan Kendall, Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester http://www.amazon.com/Robert-Dudley-Earl-Leicester-Kendall/dp/0304304425
- Chris Skidmore, Death and the Virgin, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Death-Virgin-Elizabeth-Mysterious-Robsart/dp/0753827018/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379857097&sr=1-1&keywords=Chris+Skidmore%2C+Death+and+the+Virgin
- Stephen Alford, Burghley: William Cecil at the Court of Elizabeth I http://www.amazon.co.uk/Burghley-William-Cecil-Court-Elizabeth/dp/0300170882
- David Loades, The Cecils: Privilege and Power Behind the Throne http://www.amazon.com/The-Cecils-Privilege-Behind-Throne/dp/1905615558
- Francis Walsingham, A Search Made Into Matters of Religion, www.archive.org/details/asearchmadeinto00walsgo...
- Derek Wilson, The Uncrowned Kings of England: The Black History of the Dudleys and the Tudor Throne http://www.amazon.com/The-Uncrowned-Kings-England-History/dp/0786714697
- Martin Andrew Sharp Hume, The great Lord Burghley : a study in Elizabethan statecraft, www.archive.org/details/greatlordburghle00humeu...
- Derek Wilson, Sweet Robin: A Biography of Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester 1533-1588 http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Robin-Biography-Leicester-1533-1588/dp/074900360X
- Edward Nares, Memoirs of the life and administration of the Right Honourable William Cecil, lord Burghley ... Containing an historical view of the times in which he lived, and of the many eminent and illustrious persons with whom he was connected : with extracts from his private and official correspondence, and other papers, now first published from the originals,
www.archive.org/details/memoirsoflifeadm01nareu... www.archive.org/details/memoirsoflifeadm02nareu... www.archive.org/details/memoirsoflifeadm03nareu...
- Derek Wilson, Sir Francis Walsingham http://www.amazon.com/Sir-Francis-Walsingham-Courtier-Terror/dp/0786720875
- Sir William Cecil Lord of Burghley, "The Precepts of Man", www.archive.org/details/thePreceptsOfMan
- Alan Haynes, Walsingham: Elizabethan Spymaster & Statesman http://www.amazon.com/Walsingham-Elizabethan-Spymaster-Alan-Haynes/dp/0750947713
- David Starkey, Elizabeth, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elizabeth-Apprenticeship-Dr-David-Starkey/dp/0099286572/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379856111&sr=1-1&keywords=David+Starkey%2C+Elizabeth